The holidays are here, a time for joy. Unfortunately, it can also be a time for stress and anxiety due to the pressure of finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list. If you're buying toys for children under 12 years old, it's important to know about toy recalls and find out what kind of safety standards they have.
|1||Delta Children MySize Deluxe Toy Box||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||VTech Drill and Learn Toolbox||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Hape Fix It Kid's Wooden Tool Box and Accessory Play Set||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Little Tikes Play 'N Store Toy Chest||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Guess How Much I Love You - Nutbrown Hare Jack-in-The-Box - Musical Toy for Babies||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Step2 2-in-1 Toy Box & Art Lid - Plastic Toy & Art Storage Container||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Woffit Extra Large Toy Box - Big Collapsible Toys Storage Chest for Kids w/ Flip Lid & Handles - Fun Gifts for Girls & Boys||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Delta Children Deluxe Toy Box||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Learning Resources New Sprouts Fix It! My Very Own Tool Set - 6 Pieces||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench Wooden Toy With Mallet||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Toddler Toy Box
In the world of parenting, there is never a dull moment. You can be found scrambling to find just the right toy or activity for your child at any given time of day, and you always seem to be on the lookout for that next great thing that your child will love. While it's important to keep an open mind when it comes to toys and activities, there are some things you need to look out for in any toy that you buy.
Table Of Content:
- Delta Children MySize Deluxe Toy Box, Grey
- VTech Drill and Learn Toolbox, Multicolor
- Hape Fix It Kid's Wooden Tool Box and Accessory Play Set
- Little Tikes Play 'N Store Toy Chest
- Guess How Much I Love You Nutbrown Hare Jack-in-The-Box Musical Toy for Babies
- Step2 2-in-1 Toy Box & Art Lid | Plastic Toy & Art Storage Container, Grey
- Woffit Extra Large Toy Box Big Collapsible Toys Storage Chest for Kids w/ Flip Lid & Handles Fun...
- Delta Children Deluxe Toy Box, Disney Minnie Mouse
- Learning Resources New Sprouts Fix It! My Very Own Tool Set 6 Pieces, Ages 2+ Develops Fine Motor Skills...
- Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench Wooden Toy With Mallet
1. Delta Children MySize Deluxe Toy Box
- SAFETY FEATURES: Slow closing lid with safety hinge prevents the toy box from closing too quickly
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Sturdy wood construction
- KEEP THINGS CLEAN: Helps keep playrooms, bedrooms or living rooms organized
- PERFECT SIZE: Assembled Dimensions: 23.
- EXTREMELY SAFE: Meets or exceeds all national safety standards
2. VTech Drill and Learn Toolbox
- Fix and play with the Drill and Learn Toolbox by VTech; open this toddler-friendly toolbox and get ready for role-play fun with the included electronic fix-it tray, working toy drill, hammer, wrench, nails and screws.
- Working drill spins the gears and drills screws into the electronic tray’s holes; turn the gears to build motor skills and hear mechanical clicking sounds.
- Press light-up buttons for fun songs and to learn about a variety of tools, how they’re used and the sounds they make.
- Insert the double-sided instruction cards and learn about colors and numbers while pretending to make repairs; includes an electronic fix-it tray, drill, hammer, wrench, nails and screws.
- Requires 2 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use); intended for ages 2 to 5 years.
3. Hape Fix It Kid’s Wooden Tool Box and Accessory Play Set
- 14-piece wooden toy set is a great introduction to basic building skills
- Develops hand-eye coordination and building skills
- Encourages storytelling and imitative role-play
- Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials
- For ages 3 years and up
4. Little Tikes Play ‘N Store Toy Chest
- Large interior for plenty of storage
- Lightweight lid detaches for safety
- Made in USA
- Toys not included
- No assembly required
5. Guess How Much I Love You – Nutbrown Hare Jack-in-The-Box – Musical Toy for Babies
- JACK-IN-THE-BOX: Here is a classic, retro toy that has amused babies for decades.
- EARLY LEARNING: Baby has her first experience with peekaboo, cause & effect, and object permanence with this nostalgic toy.
- BABYS FIRST TOY: A baby essential, this favorite toy is ideal for baby showers, 1st birthdays, and is popular for boys & girls ages 6 months to toddler.
- LASTING FUN: Classic jack in the box musical toy is made of durable, sturdy metal and plush puppet pop up.
- DETAILS: This classic toy features Nutbrown Hare from the children’s book, “Guess How Much I Love You”, and is sure to become a permanent part of any child’s collection.
6. Step2 2-in-1 Toy Box & Art Lid - Plastic Toy & Art Storage Container
- Make clean-up fun with your toddler! This toy box is a perfect and colorful addition to any little one’s play space or bedroom.
- Toy box organizer features a clip and art board lid to display masterpieces, or to hold paper as your little one draws!.
- This kids’ toy box is a great way to encourage toddlers and preschoolers to take responsibility for their space and belongings, and teaches organizational skills.
- Use the top storage bins to hold small treasures and to keep art supplies neat.
- In the box: toy box base, art board lid with clip, 2 storage bins.
7. Woffit Extra Large Toy Box – Big Collapsible Toys Storage Chest for Kids w/ Flip Lid & Handles – Fun Gifts for Girls & Boys
- SIZE MATTERS: Measuring in at 30 x 15 x 16 inches, this large toy bin gives your little one plenty of extra storage space.
- SOFT & STURDY: The toy organizers and storage box is made of soft polyester fabric, and is internally kept durable with a set of 3mm boards.
- PRO ORGANIZING: This cute canvas toy chest is a great first step to guide your kids on the basics of tidying up.
- EASY TO CARRY & CLEAN: The soft handles make carrying this big toy chest super simple.
- GENDER-NEUTRALl: Want a toy box for boys? Or a toy box for girls? How about a toy box for all? With the stylish black color, this is perfect for any kid in your life.
8. Delta Children Deluxe Toy Box
- AGE RANGE: Recommended for ages 3+
- FOR THE MINNIE MOUSE FANS: Toy Box features colorful graphics of your child’s favorite character, Minnie Mouse.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made of engineered wood | Durable and easy-to-clean finish | Scratch-resistant finish protects the colorful graphics.
- SAFEST OPTION: Slow-closing lid with safety hinge | Rounded corners and smooth edges | Meets or exceeds all safety standards.
- SIZE: Assembled Dimensions: 23.5”W x 14.25”D x 20.5”H | Easy assembly
9. Learning Resources New Sprouts Fix It! My Very Own Tool Set – 6 Pieces
- TOY TOOLS: Little tools for big imaginary projects.
- TODDLER-SAFE TOOLS: Encourage imaginative play with toddler-safe tools made from durable, soft plastic.
- TODDLER TOOLBOX INCLUDES: Includes saw, hammer, screwdriver, wrench, drill, and toolbox
- REALISTIC SOUNDS: Squeeze the drill and it makes sounds
- Give the Gift of Learning: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
10. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench Wooden Toy With Mallet
- CLASSIC POUNDING TOY: The Deluxe Pounding Bench Wooden Toy with Mallet is a classic pounding toy with a design twist.
- HELPS DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Our pounding bench is an exceptional learning toy that helps children practice fine motor skills.
- DURABLE WOODEN CONSTRUCTION: This wooden toy set with mallet is made from high-quality materials.
- GREAT GIFT FOR 2 TO 4 YEARS: The Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench Wooden Toy makes a great gift for kids ages 2 to 4 years.
- THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News calls “the gold standard in early childhood play.
How to organize toys?
Organizing toys is not just about picking a spot for every toy and sticking to it. It also means creating an order in which your child can access the toys they need. A good way to do this is by building a toy chest that has several shelves, each with their own unique categories of toys. By having different categories on different shelves, you create an easy-to-understand visual map for your child to find the right toy at the right time.
Another great way to organize toys is by creating a toy chest that has a compartment for each child. This way, each child can have their own section of the toy chest, and when they want to play with a certain toy, they know exactly where to find it.
You can also create a toy chest that has compartments for specific types of toys, such as dolls, action figures, or cars. This way, you can help your child to organize their toys by type and make it easier for them to find the toys they want.
If you have a lot of toys, you can also organize them by size. This way, your child will be able to easily find the right sized toy for their current activity.
You can also use a toy chest to organize your child's books. If you have multiple copies of the same book, you can put them all in one place so that your child can easily find the book they want.
If you have any broken toys , you can put them in a box and store them away. This way, your child won't be able to play with the broken toys and they will be less likely to break other toys.
When you're organizing your child's toys, it 's important to think about what you want your child to learn from the toys. For example, if you have a toy that teaches numbers, you can put it in a place where your child will be able to see it and play with it often.