As a mother of two children, 6 and 8 years old, I know that the thrill of toys is short lived. As the holidays approach, I'm trying to decide which toy to get my children this year. They are both asking for video games. My oldest son wants a Batman game, while my daughter loves Disney princesses. Which one should I let them open on Christmas morning?
|1||Disney Junior Sweets & Treats Minnie Mouse||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Green Toys Minnie Mouse & Friends Shape Sorter||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Minnie Mouse Table Blossoms & Bows Jr. Activity Set with 1 Chair||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Disney Minnie Mouse - Best Friends Pop-Up Sound Board Book and Sound Flashlight Toy - PI Kids (Play-A-Sound)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Melissa & Doug Disney Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck Magnetic Dress-Up Wooden Doll Pretend Play Set (40+ pcs)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Delta Children Deluxe Toy Box||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Disney Junior Minnie Mouse Roadster RC Car with Polka Dots||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Minnie Mouse Disney Junior Twinkle Bows Play Vacuum with Lights and Realistic Sounds||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Disney Junior Minnie Mouse Roller-Skating Party Minnie Mouse||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels - Disney Minnie Mouse Ice Cream Parlor||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Minnie Mouse Toys
In the past few years, toy companies have been able to create some of the most lifelike and interactive toys that allow children to play in their own fantasy worlds. While the best toys are still classic board games or puzzles, there are some new toys on the market that aim to take advantage of technological advancements.
Table Of Content:
- Disney Junior Sweets & Treats Minnie Mouse, Interactive 10-Inch Doll with Lights, Sounds, and Accessories...
- Green Toys Minnie Mouse & Friends Shape Sorter
- Minnie Mouse Table Blossoms & Bows Jr. Activity Set with 1 Chair
- Disney Minnie Mouse Best Friends Pop-Up Sound Board Book and Sound Flashlight Toy PI Kids...
- Melissa & Doug Disney Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck Magnetic Dress-Up Wooden Doll Pretend Play Set...
- Delta Children Deluxe Toy Box, Disney Minnie Mouse
- Disney Junior Minnie Mouse Roadster RC Car with Polka Dots, 27 MHz, Pink with White Polka Dots, Standard...
- Minnie Mouse Disney Junior Twinkle Bows Play Vacuum with Lights and Realistic Sounds, Amazon Exclusive...
- Disney Junior Minnie Mouse Roller-Skating Party Minnie Mouse, Interactive Light Up Feature Plush with...
- VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Disney Minnie Mouse Ice Cream Parlor, Pink
1. Disney Junior Sweets & Treats Minnie Mouse
- It doesn’t get sweeter than this!
- Includes: Minnie Mouse doll, two pairs of shoes, glasses, necklace, phone, purse, tiara, and ice cream cone.
- Minnie Mouse doll stands 10-inches tall.
- Interactive features with light-up bow and Minnie Mouse phrases.
- Requires 3 x AG13 batteries.
- Ages 3+
2. Green Toys Minnie Mouse & Friends Shape Sorter
- Made in US
3. Minnie Mouse Table Blossoms & Bows Jr. Activity Set with 1 Chair
- Now your child can play with her favorite friend, with the new Disney’s Minnie Mouse Blossoms and Bows Jr.
- Set comes with 1 table and 1 padded chair.
- Table and chair are made of sturdy metal tubular construction and have a vinyl surface that is washable.
- Adult assembly required, tool included.
- Chair has a recommended weight limit of 70 pounds.
4. Disney Minnie Mouse – Best Friends Pop-Up Sound Board Book and Sound Flashlight Toy – PI Kids (Play-A-Sound)
5. Melissa & Doug Disney Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck Magnetic Dress-Up Wooden Doll Pretend Play Set (40+ pcs)
- DISNEY DRESS-UP WOODEN DOLLS: The Melissa and Doug Disney Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck magnetic dress-up wooden doll set includes 45plus magnetic pieces such as dresses, tiaras, and a display stand.
- INTERCHANGEABLE PIECES: Kids can interchange pieces on the dress-up dolls to create countless outfits.
- EASY TO USE: The Melissa and Doug dress-up doll set has been designed for children 3 and up.
- GREAT GIFT FOR KIDS 3 AND UP: This Disney Dress-Up Wooden Doll set is an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 and up.
- THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa and Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.
6. Delta Children Deluxe Toy Box
- AGE RANGE: Recommended for ages 3+
- FOR THE MINNIE MOUSE FANS: Toy Box features colorful graphics of your child’s favorite character, Minnie Mouse.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made of engineered wood | Durable and easy-to-clean finish | Scratch-resistant finish protects the colorful graphics.
- SAFEST OPTION: Slow-closing lid with safety hinge | Rounded corners and smooth edges | Meets or exceeds all safety standards.
- SIZE: Assembled Dimensions: 23.5”W x 14.25”D x 20.5”H | Easy assembly
7. Disney Junior Minnie Mouse Roadster RC Car with Polka Dots
- Simple to run first RC for Ages 3+
- Two button functions to go straight or spin
- Requires 3 AA and 2 AAA Alkaline batteries. (Not Included)
- Single frequency channel – 27 MHZ
- Runs best on smooth surfaces
8. Minnie Mouse Disney Junior Twinkle Bows Play Vacuum with Lights and Realistic Sounds
- This product ships in packaging that reveals what’s inside and cannot be hidden.
- Disney Junior Minnie Mouse’s Twinkle Bows Play Vacuum makes cleaning up not only fun, but fabulous.
- Vacuum comes in fun Minnie Mouse-themed design.
- Bow on the vacuum lights up when pushed.
- Beads in vacuum canister swirl around when pushed.
- Plays realistic vacuum sounds.
- Requires 3 x AA batteries (included).
- Ages 3+
9. Disney Junior Minnie Mouse Roller-Skating Party Minnie Mouse
- This product ships in packaging that reveals what’s inside and cannot be hidden.
- Kids can roll into a fun playdate with the Disney Junior Roller-Skating Party Minnie Mouse.
- Minnie Mouse and her panda pal hold hands as they skate side-by-side, spin together, or skate in a conga line.
- Press the button on Minnie Mouse’s left foot to start her skating party
- Minnie Mouse sings and talks.
- Skate to the song “Minnie’s Roller-Skating Dreams”.
- Minnie Mouse features a light-up bow helmet.
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (included).
- Ages 3-plus
10. VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels – Disney Minnie Mouse Ice Cream Parlor
- Drop shapes into the sorter and into Minnie Mouse’s ice cream truck, raise the elevator, spin the gears and move the gate to promote motor skills.
- Placing the smart point Minnie Mouse vehicle on the three Smart point locations triggers phrases, sounds and melodies.
- The Minnie Mouse ice cream truck plays fun sounds, phrases, three sing-along songs and six melodies
- Teaches the letter “I” And the name of the vehicle
- Works with other go! Go! Smart wheels playsets (each sold separately)
Why do dogs like squeaky toys?
Dogs enjoy squeaky toys for many of the same reasons that children do. There is a natural tendency to want to make noises with your mouth. Babies and dogs both have small, round mouths that can make high-pitched sounds (think of a baby's cry or a dog's bark). Squeakers are designed to produce just those kind of sounds. A dog will get used to the sound and learn how it operates.
The dog will then start to play with the toy. The squeak is a reward for playing with the toy in a way that makes it squeak. This reinforces the behavior and encourages the dog to continue to do so.
Dog toys are designed to be durable. Dogs are tough on toys and will chew them, tug at them, shake them, throw them around and even try to eat them. Dog toys need to be able to withstand this kind of treatment.
A squeaker is nota necessary part of a dog toy. Some dogs will enjoy the squeak and others won't care about it at all. The sound is simply an added bonus for some dogs.
Dog toys come in many different shapes and sizes. They can be balls, frisbees, tug toys, stuffed animals and many other things. The size of the toy should be appropriate for your dog's size.
Dog toys are made from a variety of materials. The most common material is rubber. Rubber is very durable and long lasting. However, rubber toys can be difficult to clean.
Some dog toys are made from cloth or nylon. These are easier to clean than rubber toys but they may not last as long. Many dog toys are stuffed with material. This material can be anything from plastic pellets to shredded paper.
There are also many different types of dog toys that you can buy. Some of the most popular are:
Tug Toys: Tug toys are great for playing games of tug with your dog. These toys are usually made of rope or material that is strong enough to withstand a dog's bite, but soft enough for them to play tug with. Some examples of these toys are:
Kong Toys: Kongs are hollow toys that can be stuffed with treats. They are made of a strong rubber material that is difficult for dogs to destroy. These toys are great for keeping your dog busy and distracted when you need them to be.
Squeaky Toys: Squeaky toys are just what they sound like. They make a squeaking noise when squeezed. These toys are great for dogs that love to play fetch and catch.
Conclusion: There are a number of reasons why dogs like squeaky toys. The most common reason is that they make a lot of noise, which is typically what dogs enjoy the most. However, many dogs are also attracted to certain squeaky toys because they look like prey and/or other animals that dogs naturally want to hunt.