When it comes to the holidays, toys are the top gifting option. The most popular ones make their way onto the holiday wish lists of many children. Parents want to get a toy that will be a hit for their kids. But what if you're buying for more than one child? Or maybe you are shopping for multiple children in your own family! In these cases, it's important to make sure each child gets an age-appropriate toy that is also safe and fun.
|1||Hatchimals CollEGGtibles, Mermal Magic Underwater Aquarium with 8 Exclusive||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||KidKraft Grand Gourmet Corner Wooden Play Kitchen with Washer||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Schleich Farm World Pony Agility Training 41-piece Horse Playset for Kids Ages 3-8||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||EFOSHM Play Doctor Kit for Kids||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Step2 Best Chefs Kitchen Playset - Kids Play Kitchen with 25-Pc Toy Accessories Set||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||JOYIN 24 PCS Little Chef Barbecue BBQ Cooking Kitchen Toy Interactive Grill Play Food Cooking Playset for Kids Kitchen Pretend Play||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Melissa & Doug Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Pretend Play Kitchen Set for Kids (8 pcs)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||KidKraft Ultimate Corner Wooden Play Kitchen with Lights & Sounds||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Little Tikes Vet Toys for Kids - My First Pet Doctor Checkup Pretend Play Set Veterinarian Playset - Over 15 Accessories||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Fisher-Price My Home Office||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Kids Playset
27883 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Kids Playset in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Hatchimals CollEGGtibles, Mermal Magic Underwater Aquarium with 8 Exclusive, for Kids Aged 5 and Up, Amazon...
- KidKraft Grand Gourmet Corner Wooden Play Kitchen with Washer, Chalkboard, Curtains and 4 Accessories...
- Schleich Farm World Pony Agility Training 41-piece Horse Playset for Kids Ages 3-8 , Brown
- EFOSHM Play Doctor Kit for Kids, 32 Pieces Toy Medical Kit with Stethoscope, Coat, Doctor Pretend Play...
- Step2 Best Chefs Kitchen Playset | Kids Play Kitchen with 25-Pc Toy Accessories Set, Real Lights & Sounds...
- JOYIN 24 PCS Little Chef Barbecue BBQ Cooking Kitchen Toy Interactive Grill Play Food Cooking Playset...
- Melissa & Doug Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Pretend Play Kitchen Set for Kids 8 pcs
- KidKraft Ultimate Corner Wooden Play Kitchen with Lights & Sounds, Play Phone and Curtains, Espresso, Gift...
- Little Tikes Vet Toys for Kids My First Pet Doctor Checkup Pretend Play Set Veterinarian Playset Over...
- Fisher-Price My Home Office, pretend work station 8-piece play set for preschool kids ages 3 years and...
1. Hatchimals CollEGGtibles, Mermal Magic Underwater Aquarium with 8 Exclusive
- HATCHIMALS PLAYSET FOR KIDS: This Amazon exclusive aquarium brings the wonder of the Hatchtopian Sea into your home.
- HATCH 8 EXCLUSIVE HATCHIMALS: Will you hatch Mermals? Use your love and care to rub the heart on the seashell-shaped eggs.
- REVEAL A MAGICAL COLOR CHANGE: See your Season 5 Hatchimals change color! Dive them into your aquarium and they’ll reveal a secret color! Lift them out and they’ll change back! With this aquarium, you can experience their magical reveal again and again!.
- SURPRISE TOYS FOR 5 YEAR OLD GIRLS AND UP: Hatchimals CollEGGtibles toys for kids and the Hatchimals Underwater Aquarium are the perfect gifts for girls and kids aged 5 and up.
- Includes: 8 Hatchimals CollEGGtibles, 1 Playset, 1 Instruction Sheet
- Covered by the Spin Master Care Commitment. See below for full details
2. KidKraft Grand Gourmet Corner Wooden Play Kitchen with Washer
- Innovative corner design
- Includes 4 accessory pieces
- Working doors on washer, oven, microwave, refrigerator and freezer
- Working knobs on stove and faucet
- Chalkboard on freezer door
- Storage shelving and hanging pegs
- Real fabric curtains
- Made of wood for long-lasting memories
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
3. Schleich Farm World Pony Agility Training 41-piece Horse Playset for Kids Ages 3-8
- DETAILED & REALISTIC.
- HEALTHY IMAGINATIVE PLAY.
- PART OF A GROWING PLAY WORLD.
- BUILT TO LAST.
- EXPERT APPROVED.
4. EFOSHM Play Doctor Kit for Kids
- Abundant Kids Doctor Kit】Full with 32 Pieces pretend play medical equipment, contains doctor coat/cap, stethoscope, stainless steel tray/Iodine cup, wooden syringe/tweezer/capsules/cotton, glasses, thermometer, washable face cover, bandage and various realistic dental care accessories for cleansing and treating.
- Educational Toy Doctor Kit】Fun way for aspiring young doctors to inspire imagination and learn about human body via doctor/patient role playing.
- Sturdy & Child-friendly Design】We keep long-lasting quality in mind! 100% safety certified pretend play doctor kits contain NO BPA/harmful chemicals.
- Easy Storage/Carry】Kids doctor play set with zipper design sturdy medical bag, junior doctor can sign their name on/pack all accessories in and carry them anywhere.
- Perfect Gift Idea】Kids doctor set includes doctor coat/cap/medical case/toys will make a great gift for kids ages 3+.
5. Step2 Best Chefs Kitchen Playset - Kids Play Kitchen with 25-Pc Toy Accessories Set
- Little chefs will appreciate every detail in this realistic kids’ kitchen Playset by Step2.
- The play kitchen set has an open design and lots of accessories encourage imaginative social play and sharing with friends!.
- Activate the realistic electronic stovetop burner lights and sounds with the special frying pan and boiling pot (requires 2 “AA” batteries, not included).
- Features like the coffee maker station, realistic appliances with working doors, and included accessories make this play kitchen activity set ideal for pretend play fun!.
- In the box: play kitchen, 25-piece accessory set.
6. JOYIN 24 PCS Little Chef Barbecue BBQ Cooking Kitchen Toy Interactive Grill Play Food Cooking Playset for Kids Kitchen Pretend Play
- COMPREHENSIVE SET.
- REAL FUNCTION.
- ENDLESS FUN.
- PREMIUM QUALITY. Child Safe: Non-Toxic. Meet US toy standard. Safety test approved.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
7. Melissa & Doug Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Pretend Play Kitchen Set for Kids (8 pcs)
- Hand polished stainless steel: The Melissa & doug stainless steel pots & pans play set for kids is an 8 piece stainless steel set including a colander, pot with lid, 2 pans, 2 wooden utensils, and rack.
- High quality and safe construction: Designed with the highest safety standards, the riveted handles hold on tight, and thick stainless steel stands upto years of play.
- Especially sized for kids: Our gleaming pots and pans would look great in any kitchen but have been sized specifically for kids; the included storage rack lets children feel like real pros when they are cooking.
- Great gift for ages 3 to 8: The Stainless Steel Pots & Pans Play Set for kids makes a great gift for kids ages 3 and up; Add the Melissa & Doug Kitchen Accessory Set to round out the hands on, screen free, pretend play cooking experience.
- The gold standard in childhood play: for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that nbc news called “the gold standard in early childhood play.
8. KidKraft Ultimate Corner Wooden Play Kitchen with Lights & Sounds
- Innovative corner design
- Burners have realistic lights and sound
- Shelving and hanging pegs for pots, pans and accessories
- Oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and washer doors all open and close
- Cordless phone with hands-free clip
- Removable sink for easy cleanup
- Smart, sturdy wood construction
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
9. Little Tikes Vet Toys for Kids – My First Pet Doctor Checkup Pretend Play Set Veterinarian Playset – Over 15 Accessories
- INTERACTIVE VET CLINIC: This pretend doctor role play set vet station has features like a working adjustable play scale; working overhead exam light; a folding checkup counter; x-ray station & more.
- STANDOUT FEATURES: The built-in x-ray station has 3 translucent ‘x-ray’ slides that can be drawn on (marker included).
- FUN & EDUCATION: This vet playset helps develop problem solving skills and promotes empathy through imaginative, vet role play.
- BUILT-IN STORAGE SPACE: There are 2 bins, and 2 pet beds where kids can store the included pets and accessories.
- PET CHECKUP SET INCLUDES: Over 15 pretend play vet accessories: Rescue Tales Yorkie pup, Rescue Tales Tabby cat, turtle, bandage, booster shot, stethoscope, blood pressure gauge, otoscope, 3 ‘x-rays’, pet cone, 2 pet beds, bowl, bone, & x-ray marker.
10. Fisher-Price My Home Office
- Preschoolers ages 3 years and up can “work” from home or anywhere with this 8-piece pretend office play set.
- Pretend laptop and 4 fabric “apps” that attach to computer screen to “work” on different projects.
- Wooden smartphone and headset lets kids take all their important business calls
- Break time! To-go cup lets kids “sip” their favorite beverage
- Play set comes in gift-ready package that’s great for storage, too
How many toys should a child have?
It's been said that the average American child receives an incredible 20,000 toys in their lifetime. This is a seemingly large number, but it can be easy to see why children have so many toys. Parents often want to give their child the best of everything, and giving them too many toys may seem like the easiest way to do this. However, your child only needs a few toys to make them happy.
While it's true that children need toys to stimulate their minds and help them learn, they don't need a room full of toys to do this. The average child will get plenty of use out of just a few toys. You should try to limit the number of toys your child has to a reasonable amount.
As you can see, there are many reasons why you should limit the number of toys your child has. Limiting the number of toys your child has will help them focus on the toys they do have. It will also help them learn to appreciate the toys they have and not want more. Limiting the number of toys your child has will also help you as a parent to keep your sanity.
My son has about 20 toys. He loves his toys and plays with them all the time. I have not noticed any negative effects from having a limited number of toys. I do notice that he likes to play with the same few toys over and over again. I have noticed that he has learned to appreciate the toys he does have and will often play with them for hours at a time.
Conclusion: When deciding how many toys your child should have, consider their age and personality. If you’ve got a toddler that is already mobile, it might be best to keep the number of toys low. However, if you have a younger one that is just beginning to crawl or walk, they may need more toys to distract them while they learn new skills.